Laminar Flow & Class II Cabinets

Built to comply with BS5295, FlowFAST H horizontal laminar air flow benches are the most advanced alternative to sterile rooms and provide highly decontaminated working areas. Sterile horizontal benches for product contamination protection are constructed either in AISI 304 stainless steel or in epoxy powder painted steel. The wide choice of sizes and ...
  • Sterile cabinet for product contamination protection
  • Constant airflow
  • Tested with DOP efficiency 99.999% at 0.3 microns
  • No ducting or building costs
FlowFAST V Vertical Cabinets are ISO Class 3 vertical laminar flow cabinets which represent far more economical and valid alternatives to clean-rooms in providing uncontaminated, particle-free and sterile conditions for materials in the work-space. They guarantee and maintain excellent product protection factors by offering a positive pressure particle-free...
  • ISO Class 3 alternative to a cleanroom
  • Tested with DOP to 99.999% at 0.3 microns
  • Excellent product protection
The SmartFAST Mini cabinet is a small work-station suitable for handling products that need to be protected against non-pathogenic airborne contamination. The compact, portable cabinet can be easily moved and positioned on benchtops of a variety of different laboratories. It is suitable for various requirements such as non-pathogenic microbiology and cell...
  • Compact, portable cabinet
  • Constant airflow monitoring
  • HEPA filter technology
Conforming to the strictest of safety standards, SafeFAST Elite are Class II Microbiological Safety Cabinets designed and built to the performance requirements of European Standard EN-12469:2000. 70% of the air is re-circulated via the main Class H14 HEPA filter within the cabinet, whilst the remaining 30% is discharged through an exhaust Class H14 HEPA...
  • Microprocessor monitoring system
  • Built to comply with BS EN12469
  • Electronically operated front sash
  • Easily cleaned and decontaminated
The SafeFAST Top range of Class II Microbiological Safety Cabinets have been designed to comply with BS EN 12469. These cabinets provide operator and product protection, and are suitable for the manipulation of low to middle risk pathogenic agents. SafeFAST Top cabinets come complete with a microprocessor control panel providing constant airflow speed and a...
  • Built to comply with BS EN12469
  • Microprocessor monitoring system
  • Front gas sprung folding sash
  • Available in four standard widths
SafeFAST Classic Ducted Microbiological Safety Cabinets belong to the latest generation of laminar air flow systems, and surpass most known “value for money” Microbiological Safety Cabinets on the market. SafeFAST Classic Ducted vertical laminar flow cabinets are Class II Microbiological Safety Cabinets designed and built to the performance requirements of...
  • Built to comply with BS EN12469
  • Electronically operated front sash
  • Easily cleaned and decontaminated
  • Removable stainless steel work surface